Berg Company, LLC continues to be the leader in liquor dispensers,
beer equipment and beverage dispensing systems for the hospitality industry
for over 30 years. This has been in part due to sales and support by our
vast dealer network. Berg Company provides a wide variety of products
to help reduce pouring costs.
In most cases, Berg systems can pay for itself in six to twelve months.
Investigate why liquor control makes sense
and why Berg is your choice for liquor control.
- Berg equipment controls beverage costs by reducing spillage and controlling
portion sizes. Precise and flexible portioning means consistency of
drinks, reduced cost, better taste and reduced liability.
- Quick pouring increases efficiency of your workers.
- Consistent drinks and more pours means better tips for your employees.
- Berg equipment records volume, count and sales values of all drinks
poured. A full range of management reports is available to ensure sales
are accounted for. Berg equipment therefore discourages and reduces
- Berg equipment works in conjunction with POS systems. It is possible
to interface directly to a Point of Sales
system and automatically ring up drinks. Or run one of many reports
to compare against your POS reports.
- Cocktails can be preprogrammed to pour from a single dispenser.
- Separate price levels and sizes can be entered.
- Infinity software can automatically switch
between price levels, turn equipment on or off and run reports at desired
times and days.
- Compact equipment - Fits any bar area
- Can handle liquor, wine, beer, mixes, juice and many other liquids.
- Used in casinos, hotels, restaurants, nightclubs, bowling alleys,
neighborhood bars, pool halls, riverboats.
See Berg Company at various Hospitality shows
or find the Berg dealer nearest you.
Not sure how some of the Berg systems work? Look at the pouring action
of our All-Bottle systems or Laser
Registered Berg dealers can visit our Berg
Brochure - (1.2 Mb)
Send comments or suggestions about this web site to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home | Products
| Contact | About Us
| Site Map | Top
All contents copyright ©1997-2010 Berg Company, LLC. All rights
reserved. Berg Company is a Wisconsin Limited Liability Company.