Here are some of the many reasons that you should choose Berg Company.
- The Industry Leader
- Berg Company continues to be the leader in liquor dispensers,
beer equipment and beverage dispensing systems for the hospitality
industry and has been for over 30 years.
- Berg Company is the oldest and most respected liquor control
- Sales and support is provided by our vast dealer network.
- Over 80 dealers worldwide have been certified to sell, lease and
service Berg products.
- For over 30 years, Berg Company and its employees have been
dedicated to providing the highest quality products and services
- In addition to the Berg Company Headquarters in Madison,
Wisconsin, three strategically located regional offices in North
America and a European office support the worldwide dealer network.
- Patron Satisfaction
- The same drink is dispensed no matter who pours.
- All-Bottle systems still let the customer see the bottle being
- Faster pouring means more customers get what they want.
- Using Laser rack system means that you won't run out of popular
- Berg equipment records volume, count and sales values of all drinks
poured. Check out how much you may be losing.
- A full range of management reports is available to ensure sales
are accounted for. Berg equipment therefore discourages and reduces
- Pour cost is a good indicator of profit or loss. Infinity software
automatically calculates Pouring Cost on a per brand basis.
- There are many types of reports available to track your bar business.
- Quick Pay-Back
- Cost reductions quickly total the cost of the equipment.
- In most cases, Berg systems can pay for itself in six to twelve
- Special Features
- Berg equipment works in conjunction with many POS
systems. It is possible to interface directly to a Point of Sales
system and automatically ring up drinks.
- Cocktails can be pre-programmed to pour from a single dispenser.
- Separate price levels and sizes can be entered.
- Infinity software can automatically switch between price levels,
turn equipment on or off and run reports at desired times and days.
- Compact equipment - Fits any bar area
- Can handle liquor, wine, beer, mixes, juice and many other liquids.
- Used in wide range of applications and establishments: casinos,
hotels, restaurants, nightclubs, bowling alleys, neighborhood bars,
pool halls, riverboats, stadiums, sports arenas.
- Customers and Testimonials
Check out why liquor control is to your
advantage as a business person.
Check out these Loss Calculators to determine
how much money you may be losing by not using liquor control.
Here are other sources giving advice on increasing
Home | Products
| Contact | About Us
| Site Map | Top
All contents copyright ©1997-2010 Berg Company, LLC. All rights
reserved. Berg Company is a Wisconsin Limited Liability Company.